Thank you for your interest in employment at Utah Valley Pediatrics. Below are the current employment opportunities. If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include a specific position, status (part-time or full-time) and location in the subject line or your request will not be processed.
Applicants may be asked to submit the UVP Employment Application prior to an invitation to interview.
Download UVP Employment Application
Utah Valley Pediatrics uses the Federal Government's program E-Verify to determine the eligibility of its employees to work in the United States.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify (English) (Spanish)
The Right to Work (English) (Spanish)
- Human Resources Generalist – Full Time
- Assistant to the Administrator/Special Projects – Full Time
- Collection Account Specialist – Full Time
- PRN Pool Receptionist – On call position available to pick up shifts in any of the 8 office locations. Schedule varies.
- PRN Pool Medical Assistant – On call position available to pick up shifts in any of the 8 office locations. Schedule varies.