Thank you for your interest in employment at Utah Valley Pediatrics. Below are the current employment opportunities. If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include a specific position and location in the subject line or your request will not be processed.
Applicants may be asked to submit the UVP Employment Application prior to an invitation to interview.
Download UVP Employment Application
Utah Valley Pediatrics uses the Federal Government's program E-Verify to determine the eligibility of its employees to work in the United States.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify (English) (Spanish)
The Right to Work (English) (Spanish)
LPN/MEDICAL ASSISTANT, TIMPANOGOS
Our Timpanogos office is currently hiring full-time LPN or Medical Assistant to begin working immediately. Work schedule is Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri from 8 AM until patients are done (usually about 5:30 PM). We are looking for a mature, energetic, bright, friendly, hard-working person, who is pleasant with patients, especially children. Responsibility, integrity and maturity are a MUST! We need someone who has great clinical skills, people skills, computer skills, who can also multi-task, prioritize and who works well under pressure. Telephone triage experience is an absolute must.
Interested applicants should come to the office, fill out an application and deliver their résumé, complete with professional references, to Kali at the Utah Valley Pediatrics, Timpanogos Office at 716 West 800 North #300, Orem, Utah. (We are located in the Timpanogos Physician Offices building, 3rd floor, attached to the Timpanogos Regional Hospital in Orem.) Please also be prepared to provide a copy of your license, if you are a nurse or your certificate, if you are a medical assistant.
We are eager to hire a long-term employee who will be able to experience longevity with our company. If you have questions please call Kali at (801) 224-0421.
Utah Valley Pediatrics seeks a Quality Nurse to be responsible for the overall quality, efficiency, and customer service initiatives to improve the delivery of health care to the patients of Utah Valley Pediatrics.
- Designing and tracking quality measures related to outcomes measures, HEDIS measures, health plan data reporting, and patient satisfaction
- Collecting data for quality improvement initiatives, such as utilization and cost data, patient surveys, and provider surveys
- Evaluating data and identifying opportunities to improve the delivery and overall effectiveness of health care services
- Performing medical record reviews using standardized data collection form s and protocols
- Implementing improved processes with office staff
- Maintaining knowledge of health care standards through national surveys and literature reviews and benchmarking standards
- Monitoring medical and research literature and conducting literature reviews as needed
- LPN or RN with at least 3 years experience in a clinical setting
- Experience performing medical record reviews
- Working knowledge of quality measurement and improvement methods in healthcare
- Critical thinking for analysis and synthesis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of NCQA, HEDIS, Medical Home, health plan data collection and HIPAA requirements preferred
This position is part time.
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANTS
Utah Valley Pediatrics offices are currently seeking several Certified Medical Assistants for on call, part time, and after hours positions. We are looking for mature, energetic, hard-working people who are pleasant with patients, especially children. Applicants must have great clinical, people, and computer skills, and must be able to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure. Experience with telephone triage is preferred.