Thank you for your interest in employment at Utah Valley Pediatrics. Below are the current employment opportunities. If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include a specific position and location in the subject line or your request will not be processed.
Applicants may be asked to submit the UVP Employment Application prior to an invitation to interview.
Download UVP Employment Application
Utah Valley Pediatrics uses the Federal Government's program E-Verify to determine the eligibility of its employees to work in the United States.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify (English) (Spanish)
The Right to Work (English) (Spanish)
Utah Valley Pediatrics is seeking a Data Analyst. This is a part time position requiring up to approximately 10 hours per week. The Data Analyst is responsible for data reporting. This includes designing, collecting, entering and synthesizing data to provide meaningful information to support quality and business objectives. The analyst works with multiple groups and individuals and has the ability to produce information in a timely manner that accurately addresses the requestor's needs.
The Data Analyst reports directly to the Administrator. The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for reporting and report design.
- Coordinates and works with the Quality Committee and Quality Nurse.
- Determines user needs and designs data collection tools, oversees data collection to capture the correct data.
- Develops reports, graphs, charts and other solutions to meet user needs needs.
- Generates regular quality reports pertaining to HEDIS, Medical Home and other company, community or governmental requirements.
- Programs eClinicalWorks (eCW) Enterprise Business Optimizer (EBO) to extract data to support quality and business objectives.
- Provides training, when needed, to staff and managers on data tools and data collection and design.
Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Ability to work with and manipulate excel spreadsheets required. Previous healthcare experience preferred. Understanding of statistics.
Full Time Receptionist
Our American Fork office is currently hiring a full-time Receptionist. We are looking for a friendly, hard-working person, who is pleasant with patients, especially children. The ability to keep patient confidentiality is a MUST! Experience in a medical office setting is strongly preferred. Applicant should have great people skills and must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under pressure. Benefits package offered.
In-House Collections Specialist
- Researching patient accounts
- Tracking unpaid claims
- Answering patient billing questions
- Working with patients to set up payment plans
- Sending collection and Dismissal From Practice letters
- Transferring accounts to outside collection agencies
- Incoming/outgoing phone calls to patients/customers
- Collect and post payments to patient accounts
- Able to clearly communicate patient obligations and responsibilities
- Able to defuse tense situations with irate customers
- Maintain medical and financial confidentiality
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) is preferred, but not required
- Must be proficient in Keyboard and 10-key. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9-5
Benefits: Medical, dental, and life insurance, 401 (k), profit sharing, paid vacation, and paid holidays
Accounts Payable Clerk
Utah Valley Pediatrics is seeking a Full Time Accounts Payable Clerk to start in September 2014 – (interviewing begins now) Benefits Package Offered. Responsibilities include: Management of all accounts payable, bi-weekly payroll, Month End reports, manage payment and invoices of all immunizations, daily bank information, balancing company bank statement, data entry in quickbooks. This position also offers support to the Finance Manager. Job Requirements: Applicants should be extremely proficient in Excel, knowledge of Quickbooks and Microsoft Office programs, 1-2 years’ experience in accounts payable or related field, or related college level course work.
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANTS
Utah Valley Pediatrics offices are currently seeking several Certified Medical Assistants for on call, part time, and after hours positions. We are looking for mature, energetic, hard-working people who are pleasant with patients, especially children. Applicants must have great clinical, people, and computer skills, and must be able to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure. Experience with telephone triage is preferred.