Michael H. Lauret, M.D.
Dr. Lauret practices in our Provo North University office. He specializes in general pediatrics, asthma, and immunizations. Dr. Lauret enjoys the outdoors and is an excellent cook. He speaks English, Hawaiian Pidgeon English, and is currently learning to speak Spanish.
- B.S. Biological Sciences, Brigham Young University Hawaii 1981
- M.D. University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of Medicine 1988
Residency, Children’s Hospital Medical Center of Akron 1988-1991
Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Vice-President UVP Executive Committee
Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Utah Medical Association, State of Utah Newborn Hearing Screening Committee, Intermountain Pediatric Society
- NICU Intern Recognition Award 1989
- Kramer Award for Superior Senior Research and Dissertation 1990
- Excellence in Continuity Clinic Award 1991
- Physician Recognition Award 2000 in Continuing Medical