Richard W. Later, M.D.
- B.S. Brigham Young University
- M.D. University of Alabama School of Medicine 1979
- Internship, University of California, Irvine 1979-1980
- Residency, Phoenix Hospital Affiliated Pediatric Program
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Medical Director of Orem Pediatric Rehabilitation Center
- President, Utah Valley Pediatrics Executive Committee
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Utah Medical Association, Utah County Medical Society, National Board of Medical Examiners
Dr. Later practices in our Provo Physicians' Plaza office and specializes in the care of newborns, children, and adolescents including the care of children with special needs, such as cerebral palsy, asthma, and diabetes. He and his wife Carol have 6 children and his favorite hobbies are fly fishing, fly fishing, and fly fishing.
We Value Your OpinionWe invite you to leave a review.
Google: To leave a review on Google you can either register or use your gmail or Google account. Leave a Review >>