R. Mitchell Adams, DO
- B.S. Zoology, Brigham Young University
- D.O. Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine Internship 1988-1989, Garden City Hospital, Garden City, MI
- Residency Loma Linda University Medical Center Assistant Program Director (Chief Resident), 1992-1993
- Board Certified in pediatrics
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Adams practices in our Provo North University office and specializes in the care of infants, children, and adolescents. He enjoys basketball, volleyball, backpacking and gardening.
We Value Your OpinionWe invite you to leave a review.
Google: To leave a review on Google you can either register or use your gmail or Google account. Leave a Review >>