Gordon B. Glade, M.D.
Dr. Glade practices in our American Fork office and specializes in general pediatrics. His interests include pediatrics research, scouting, and mountain biking. Dr. Glade is fluent in both English and French. Dr. Glade is currently serving a mission and plans to return to Utah Valley Pediatrics.
- B.A. English, Brigham Young University
- M.D. University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
- Internship & Residency,
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics,
Utah Medical Association, Ambulatory
- Pediatric Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics Distinguished Service Award, Oct 1999