Richard W. Later, M.D.
Dr. Later practices in our Provo Physicians’ Plaza office and specializes in the care of newborns, children, and adolescents including the care of children with special needs, such as cerebral palsy, asthma, and diabetes. He and his wife Carol have six children and his favorite hobbies are fly fishing, fly fishing, and fly fishing.
- B.S. Brigham Young University
- M.D. University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Internship, University of California, Irvine 1979-1980
Phoenix Hospital Affiliated Pediatric Program
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Medical Director of Orem Pediatric Rehabilitation Center
Utah Valley Pediatrics Executive Committee
- Member of the American Academy
of Pediatrics, Utah Medical Association, Utah County Medical Society,
National Board of Medical Examiners