A healthy breakfast doesn’t have to be time consuming. This recipe is great because you can freeze the entire thing and then just heat and go, or you can freeze part of it and then assemble it in more of a fresh style.
- 12 eggs, whisked
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped (Other veggies as desired)
- 12 cheese slices
- 12 whole wheat English muffins
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and pour in whisked eggs and veggies.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-22 minutes until eggs are cooked through.
- Assemble sandwiches, English muffin, cheese, egg and Canadian bacon if desired.
- Wrap in foil to freeze entire sandwich. To reheat, place foil wrapped sandwich in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes.
Yield 12 sandwiches
Recipe by Natalie at www.superhealthykids.com
Photo courtesy of Super Healthy Kids
Share this article: