Perfect for those last remaining days of summer, this mango frosty is healthy and refreshing. It also makes for a great allergy-friendly recipe.
- 2 cups – mango cubes, frozen
- 3 medium – banana
- 1/4 cup – coconut milk, full fat
- 1 tablespoon – honey
- 1 teaspoon – vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon – salt
- 1 medium – lime
- Thinly slice the bananas and freeze. For ease, freeze in a single layer on a strip of parchment paper. This is a really great job for kids to help with. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- In a food processor blend together all of the ingredients. It should take a few minutes, and you will need to stop and stir several times.
- Eat right away.
Recipe by Debra Worth at superhealthykids.com.
Photo courtesy of Super Healthy Kids
Share this article: